Those folks over at VisitKent.co.uk are offering some ‘Taste of Kent’ prizes, just by completing a simple form to enter the prize draw on their website.
The Taste of Kent prize bundle
- A mixed case of Kent Crisps 40g bags
- A unique limited edition Nave Roof Oak Fountain Pen handmade using reclaimed 14th-century oak from Canterbury Cathedral, Britain’s oldest cathedral.
- A crystal black swan decoration from the ever-glamorous Leeds Castle, whose iconic black swans have enchanted visitors for years.
- A tote bag from Turner Contemporary, an art gallery inspired by its namesake JMW Turner and the inspiration he took from the gallery’s home of Margate on Kent’s coast.
- A copy of the Lonely Planet Best in Travel 2022 book, featuring Kent’s Heritage Coast in the top five regions to visit.
To enter the prize draw simply fill out the form here. Good luck!
The competition opens at 12:00pm BST 16th May 2022 and closes at 23:59 on 6th June 2022.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
There will one winner, be drawn at random on 8th June. If the winner does not respond within 5 days of the notification being sent, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and re-draw an alternative winner.
We are not connected to the prize draw, so please read the full Terms and Conditions on the VisitKent website.